Bella Bella Salon policies are presented and provided in the spirit and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
- Scheduling Your Appointment/Payment for Your Servicing – To view how your salon professional(s) handle their individual scheduling and payment for service(s) speak with them directly by calling their contact number listed in their bio page in About Us. We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone. A deposit or prepayment may be required for certain booking circumstances or large group bookings.
- Walk-ins and Sameday Appointments – Walk-ins and sameday appointments are welcome. Please keep in mind the majority of our salon professionals preschedule appointments for their clientele. Therefore, we suggest, encourage and recommend to schedule ahead with your salon professional to reserve your preferred day and time for your appointments.
- Spa Services
• You are professionally draped during entire massage.
• You may prefer to disrobe for your massage service or keep your undergarments on during the massage. (Appropriate draping is provided throughout.)
• All massages are non-sexual.
• Brazilian waxing is available for women only. A disposable thong is provided
for this service.
- Payment for Boutique Items (Hair & Skin Products)
• Bella Bella Salon accepts Visa, MasterCard, cash and personal checks from established clientele.
• For our new clients we require Visa, MasterCard, cash or personal checks accepted with a valid California Driver’s License to be authorized through our check guarantee service.
- Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are provided through Bella Bella Salon for Boutique
items, hair and skin products.
• Some of our salon professionals provide gift certificates for services. Click
on About Us and contact your salon professional directly to inquire if
they issue gift certificates.
• Gift certificates for Boutique items, hair and skin products:
• non-refundable • non-replaceable (if lost, misplaced, stolen)
• non-transferable for other service(s) or person(s)
• non-exchangeable for money or credit
• Gift certificates must be brought to purchase from Bella Bella Salon
Boutique and must be brought to appointment to receive service.
• We welcome both circumstances.
• Refunds and exchanges must occur 7 days from original purchase date and all Bella Bella Salon packaging must be intact.
• Refunds are honored with a store credit.
• Makeup and hair brushes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• All opened or used hair and skin products are non-refundable.
• Hair and skin products are exchangeable if they are unopened, unused and packaging must be intact.
- Returned Checks – You are held accountable and responsible for any and all bank charges for returned checks as well as collection, attorney and court fees if any occur.
- Cancellation Policy – Our salon professionals reserve time exclusively for you and your service(s). In the event you need to reschedule, modify or cancel your appointment(s) – regardless the circumstances – provide a minimum 24 hours notice directly to your salon professional(s) for single services and 48 hours for services lasting longer than 1 hour. Recognize this allows Bella Bella Salon professionals ample time to care for all their clientele’s appointments enabling them to assist you with your rescheduling/modifying appointment request(s) as well as to reassign your appointment time(s) to another client. Please inquire with your salon professional to verify their individual specifics regarding cancellations.
- Miscellaneous Policies
• Bella Bella Salon professionals incorporate and radiate a delightful,
relaxing, up-beat and reinvigorating, multi-toned atmosphere
to enjoy their salon experience time.
• Respectfully, keep cell phones and pagers to a quiet minimum as to
any interference and/or disturbance while you or other clientele
servicing. Kindly turn off cell phones and pagers during
• For salon and spa services, we provide changing gowns.
after each use. In
conjunction with your hair salon professional
with a cape for servicing, we do our utmost to protect you
clothing items in a
professional manner. We are not
responsible for any
stained clothing or items during servicing. If you are
more comfortable and
prefer bringing a “play” shirt and/or pants that can
endure possible staining,
that is a terrific idea.
• We do have a lost and found. We are not responsible for items that are
lost, misplaced or stolen. It is best if you leave your valuables at home.
• In order to observe a pleasant salon environment,we welcome children
- Independent Contractors
• Our independent contractor salon professionals are committed to uphold all Bella Bella Salon criteria in providing professional, unsurpassed servicing. As independent contractors they have individual pricing and business policies and procedures (e.g., with scheduling, gift certificates, etc.).
• Our independent contractor salon professionals are available and look forward to answering any questions you may have regarding their servicing and business policies and procedures. Click on About Us to find out how to best contact your salon professional.